Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let them eat [free King] Cake!

My FAVOURITE King Cake!


No, I do not celebrate Mardi Gras, but I do like me some a' 'dat King Cake, chere!  I like 'dem lil' cake!

....and CUT!

Okay, old cajun lady impersonation is complete.

You're welcome.

We the folks[s] of Louisiana celebrate endure Mardi Gras season and all of its debauchery right before the Lenten season begins each year.  Well, Mardi Gras a/k/a Fat Tuesday is right around the corner (a week from today, to be exact).

If you are like me, and could care less about Mardi Gras, but eagerly desire to partake of its cake, you understand the internal struggle I face each year.  

Not really.  I'm just being dramatic.  It's what I do.

Well, if you were wondering if there was any possible way you could obtain one of the aforementioned cakes without shelling out any coin, look no further.

My friend, Mama Belle, is providing you a way to do just that.  First, you have to go here.  The rest is a piece of cake.  Pun intended.  

You're welcome and good luck!

2 comments:

  1. When you win that cake (because you know you will... because you always win everything you enter)(lucky!), call me to help you eat dat. I had l'aime dem lil' cake, me too, me. :)
    PS: You are the funniest girl in all the land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, it is possible that I will win. I am pretty lucky like that. That's really why I'm entering. Not for the King Cake --- for the WIN. But I also don't want to set myself up for disappointment. So I tell myself that I probably won't win, since I just won a Lamp Berger this past Saturday.

    funniest girl in the land....hardly. But thank you so much for that. I think you are the funniest, so it helps that you're the one saying it to me. haha

    And I will definitely share dat.

    ReplyDelete