Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Open up and say "ahhhh"

If you're in need of a good laugh today, I have just the thing for you.

I only read a handful of blogs, but I discovered this wonderful blog It's Almost Naptime, thanks to another blogger friend, Jodie.  Well It's Almost Naptime's Missy and I obviously have the same sense of humor.  She cracks me up.  Click here to see her latest funny.

And, in an effort to give you something "original," i.e., something I found myself, I give you this:
(Spoiler Warning):  If you are not from Louisiana, you may need an interpreter.

























A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
 Proverbs 17:22

3 comments:

  1. A friend of Jodie's is a friend of mine.

    Therefore, this is my gift to you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLGLBVSpBzY&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Missy!

    Ha! "I'm a flamer and I'm proud of it." Don't hear that every day...

    ReplyDelete