Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who needs a nest egg?

We are just bursting at the seams with talent at Mama's house, as I've mentioned in a previous post.  The Bug, a dancer and singer, is grooming her young prodigy, Tootsie.  So, Handy Daddy and I have plenty of entertainment, as you can imagine.

The Bug is in her first year of dance, and imagine my delight when I found out they would dance to a Johnny Cash song for their recital.  I was like a giddy school girl for at least a week.  Mama loves her some Johnny Cash.

Here is the Bug struttin' her stuff.  And Tootsie.  Not real sure what Tootsie is doing, but she HAD to be in on the action.

All that frolicking...and with her shoes on the wrong feet.  Have you ever tried dancing with your shoes on the wrong feet?  That just goes to show what a tenacious performer she is -- toughing it out to bring joy to her audience.

Oh, and that singing voice -- refined and wholesome.  I wish I'd had this coverage to go with my previous post about Jesus' name.  It would've been perfect for that.  But, apparently, she was saving it for such a time as this.




Though I'm not familiar with this particular tune, I'm almost positive she's changed a few of the lyrics....her trademark style of singing. She's all about makin' in her own.  Dawg.

Now to just instill values in these kids so that when  they grow up, entertaining the multitudes and makin' all that coin, they will take good care of ole' Mama and Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment