Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tootsie, the Parrot

I had a Pampered Chef party a few weeks ago, and one of my friends, Caroline, came over yesterday to retrieve her goodies from said party.

She was smitten by Tootsie (it is inevitable, you know).  Tootsie told her, "Bye Miss Caroline!" in her sweet singsong voice and Mrs. Caroline melted.  She asked if she could have that as her ring tone. 

Well, seeing as I have no earthly idea how to create a ring tone, and couldn't even figure out how to email this video to Caroline because the file was too big, I've uploaded it here for Mrs. Caroline's (and your) enjoyment.


That's the best I could do, Caroline!  I hope you enjoy, and maybe you could get one of your minions to create a ring tone for you.  Because we know who holds all the power at YOUR office.

Oh, and "Cheese!" is what Tootsie keeps saying, as she thought I was going to photograph her.  Quite the little model, she is.

She also slipped in "Bye-Bye, Tara!"  That's just for you, Nanny-T.  She knows where her bread is buttered...

Happy Friday, ma Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment